My name is Ifeoluwa, you can call me Ife. I am a writer and blogger.
In a world where people are digitally challenged, my knack for web designing and digital marketing helps in providing creative solutions.I am a go getter, setting targets with the aim to surpass them. I am smart, a team player, and I seek to work with a fun, innovative and forward looking team where my abilities would be put into collective good use, to unleash my potentials in order to achieve success, personally and professionally.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love to be alone- I'm not crazy, neither have I lost my mind. Being alone helps me think a lot better and deeper "I don't like crowd"
2. One thing I know to do best is putting my emotions in written words rather than spoken words.
3. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be UNITED KINGDOM
4. If I could have any superpower, it would be Ability to erase unwanted memories
5. I would love to meet (and even have lunch with) Christiane Amanpour, Chimamnda Ngozi Adichie and David Hundeyin.
My Latest Work
This was written 29th May 2017, Unfortunately, this is still our reality...
IS NIGERIA TRULY DEMOCRATIC?
Listening to news in the early hours of today, I realized the top priority of most dailies happen to be on Democracy reason being that today 29th may 2017 is another Democracy day in Nigeria. And it has really got me worried listening to several greetings from the top officials, it got me thinking and I keep asking myself, Is Nigeria truly democratic?
To read more click HERE
CHECKOUT THESE ARTICLES